dO i GET A PRIZE?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Slayer for admin!

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Yea no **** down with Goon. I say time for a new mod. Let's put it to vote in a poll and let the masses choose the next chief.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Damn, you fish a lot! Or you just like to BS. That's quite the accomplishment. How many fish were slaughtered in those 10,000 posts? Dig it man!!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
And everyone of them a work of art.

Now I'm SOMEBODY!

dO i GET A PRIZE?
Poor Slayer,,, you have always been somebody! No need to go sniveling off in the shallow waters where your wife can't hear you. With those blue sunglasses, and that dead fish stiff arm, you have always been our rock and rolling fishing super star.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Poor Slayer,,, you have always been somebody! No need to go sniveling off in the shallow waters where your wife can't hear you. With those blue sunglasses, and that dead fish stiff arm, you have always been our rock and rolling fishing super star.
Good thing he cant read that where he is...cuz I wouldnt be able to cast around his head when i meet up with him at the lake tomorrow!!!...Macy's day balloon head!...bwahahahaha...if there is wind he will have to be tethered...

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Yup. Everyone knows slayer' the man.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Slayermin.
And nice of you to tell me that you moved, you dick. Cody told me all about it. Thanks pal, I'd love to have fished with you at least once.

I hope you're happy out in Oregon. I bet the fishing is awesome....

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Untold hours of toil and sacrifice. Discipline and dedication to the forum.I could go on and on-

·
Registered
103 Posts
Untold hours of toil and sacrifice. Discipline and dedication to the forum.I could go on and on-
no doubt, toil & sacrifice, I remember setting my account with a Net Zero High Speed Dial up, the good ol days, thanks for all the pics to pass the day ;D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts