Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you google Dick's in-store coupon you will find a coupon for $10 off any in-store purchase of $25 or more, they are good until the 14th of April. I think it's time to get a few more X-Raps!!! The only catch is you have to have a Dick's rewards score card which are free. Happy Shopping!

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Thanks, I am goin on a bit of a shopping spree for fishin stuff next week, and the coupon is a great idea.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got back from Dicks and got hooked up. I got a scorecard, and went shopping. I got 3 X-Raps and 2 Matzuo suspending jerk baits, when I got to the register it only totaled $20 with the 20% off all lures. So, I told the girl I would just go and grab another plug to make it at least $25 to get the discount. She said don't worry about it and gave me the $10 off anyway. So, I walked out of there with 5 killer plugs for $10, I must be looking extra sexy today:) .........or maybe she just has a soft spot for tards!!!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Where is the 20% coupon?? Can use them both at the same time?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's right, it's 20% off lures right now, on top of the $10 coupon. The coupon is only good until the 14th Tomorrow!

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
The 20% off of Rapalas is only good thru tomorrow also...the sale is a straight 20% off all Rapala lures...if you go looking for certain colors you may not find them...but it wasnt entirely my fault they are all gone but close...and then you can use the $10 off on top of that...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess that is why I could not find all of the colors I wanted!!! I guess I better hit up Sportsmans quick! I am going to wear them out at Spinney tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Thanks for the tip. on the picture of the coupon it says "no reproductions". Are they accepting copies that you printed off the link that ShaunSand provided?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts