Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the kid and dad out to 11 mile on Friday morning. Fished from 7 am to 11:30. Caught 10 or so in the stocker range. One at 17" one at 19" and dad caught a pig at 24". Fish Witchers Cove and missed twice as many bits as we had hook ups. Fish were biting really light. Action all morning. Roads were good up hwy 9 but started getting snow on the way back. Wish I knew how to rotate the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Great work James with dad and the kids!...nice monster!!...thanks for posting...

Here you go...

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I had to save your pic off to my computer and view it, my viewer gives me the option to rotate it, resave it and then host it on image shack. If you right click on my photo you should be able to save it and/or get the link for the photo.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Or he's C&R on big trout. . .
It's 11 mile, is that even considered a big one there? Not even double digit. I'm sure grumpie has slaughtered his share of fish. He's just stir'n the pot cuz he's a douche.

Love ya grumps :)

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Very nice James...Congrats! A lot of people getting blanked down there this season...and yes catchn, those are nice ones even for the Mile!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Nice job dude. I love elevenmile more and more.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm sure he would have tossed her back but he doesn't go fishing all that often. This was his biggest catch ever. Tasted great!!!!! Best trout I have ever had.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts