Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a bud hit 11-mile from 7am till 4pm.Gorgeous day,brutal sun!Ended up with 4 bos;15",17.5",18",19".Biggest just a little over 3 lb.Lazers,sac did the trick.Total of 9 bites,4 fish.Ice was breaking up as we left-had to cross a 2 ft. crevasse to get back to sucker cove.Also waded some knee-deep water near shore!Large area of open water at inlet,wont be long.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Good job Slayer! You're a diehard hardwater guy! So you headed to Sucker instead of Stoll? How did Stoll look? Or were you following Larry's tip?

My son is back in 11 Mile Canyon today and I'm stuck at the office. I'll post his Canyon report tomorrow.

·
Registered
16,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stoll mtn. looked suspect at best,and by afternoon it looked dangerous.Lots of open water from inlet down to stoll mtn. on that side.If a person were so inclined,they could do some belly-boatin.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Wow......

Slayer's pretty daring. Nice trout.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Slayer I love your shades mang, like your playing poker with the fish or something. You have no hehe look what I caught smile try poker face. Good job they called and thought you were bluffing. :p

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I enjoy your pics Slayer! You seem to be the only one catching anything! Although I do know a few people who are catching fish, but not telling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts