Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished 11 mile 6:30 to 10:30 AM on south shore. No action whatsoever and out of about 8 others along the shore I saw 1 trout caught about 16". Air temp at arrival was 34F and when left was 66F. Forgot to get water temp. Sunny and mostly calm to light breeze from NW. Dirt road into the South shore from Lake George and all the way along the reservoir getting pretty washboarded.

Came into the res from the west after getting skunked at 11 mile. The road in was mostly good some washout areas that a car would have to be careful with. Arrived at 12:30 PM sunny and 75F. Water very clear 8+' visibility. Breeze from the north variable from ~5mph to ~15mph. Water temp when I left was 56F. Some stocker action. I was hoping that the fish that came from Antero were some of the bigger ones. Pleasant day though.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Water temp at 11 Mile was 64 degrees. This being the end of the busy season down there the roads always get that way until the start of the next busy season when they grade them again. Great post...THX!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts