Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.. thats what facebook and all the forums have been saying. "im catching pigs at 11 mile!", "golly guys look at all these fish im catching!". and its awesome, because that means every tom, dick, and harry.. and their 50 family members are all going to have a dance party that will span from the cliffs of suckers cove to witchers. meanwhile while that was currently happening, i took the opportunity to go somewhere else when a famous fisherman of polish heritage texted me a picture that told me that it was time. so I called off work.

I guess it would be considered ice fishing if I have to walk 50 feet on death ice to pitch lures and bait into open holes, huh? either way, stupidity was rewarded. all fish were metalheads that love thomas buoyants. i had the whole place to myself, since people dont typically enjoy 50 mph wind.

im going to tennessee tomorrow. yall have fun at the 11 mile dance party. lord knows im still dancin'.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Wow did someone finally wise up and use the slayer annual hotspot calendar before he did?...Ive been meaning to publish it and sell it...lololololololol...

lol good work Dave!...

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Very nice dude!!! Have fun in Tenn!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow did someone finally wise up and use the slayer annual hotspot calendar before he did?...Ive been meaning to publish it and sell it...lololololololol...

lol good work Dave!...
Well after one upping me on walleye I figured it was time for some "tu primae noctis". He will know where I fished... look for the blood on the snow, muwahahahahaha.

It was real sketchy though. When he finally goes it'll be ready. Most of the place has lots of real thick ice...

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Big troutskis

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
50 MPH winds, that' just a little breezy for that place!
Nice piggies!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
he one upped you on walleye so you slept with his new bride? man, that's some primal revenge :)

them's some nice trouts!
His spot being the bride, yes. I deflowered her bad. Lolol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts