Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to 11 mile on sunday morning, I was one of 3 groups in Wichers cove, i mostly fished for pike with my tip ups and got nada. Put my house up - saw one trout swim by with no interest. The wind came up so I packed it in and headed home. Skunked! 8)

The other 2 groups of 2 guys each were drilling more holes so I assumed they were having the same luck I was having. Saw a large open pressure ridge towards middlle of the lake and a large open area to the right.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Cool we fished west. Fairly slow too. Caught more pike than anything else. Bout 8 fish or so. Hardly any room over there though. Pressure ridge is close to shore.

·
Registered
14 Posts
we also fished the west side but we were away from everybody in spot X. i lost the biggest brown i have ever had on and caught two more at 24" and 26". between the three of us we landed 18 rainbows all over 17" the biggest right at 24". lots of noise from the ice, and the crossing of a pressure ridge( it was scary as hell coming off latter in the day). no pike caught, but saw 2 swim up and check out my spoon. if only i had some waterdogs.

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
billbadasski said:
we also fished the west side but we were away from everybody in spot X. i lost the biggest brown i have ever had on and caught two more at 24" and 26". between the three of us we landed 18 rainbows all over 17" the biggest right at 24". lots of noise from the ice, and the crossing of a pressure ridge( it was scary as hell coming off latter in the day). no pike caught, but saw 2 swim up and check out my spoon. if only i had some waterdogs.
Show us some pics of those 26" browns-

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rivrunnr1 said:
Cool we fished west. Fairly slow too. Caught more pike than anything else. Bout 8 fish or so. Hardly any room over there though. Pressure ridge is close to shore.
Where were ya at rivrunnr1? i want those pike ;D 8)

·
Registered
499 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
billbadasski said:
Show us some pics of those 26" browns-

Yeah, what he said. The proof is in the pudding or in this case the pictures. Let’s see some pictures of these 24 – 26” browns.

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Wouldnt a career day like that warrant it's OWN thread? Rather than burying it inside a hijacked thread. And with no evidence its just another fish story- :-* :-*

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Nascar or Fishing? said:
SLAYERFISH said:
Wouldnt a career day like that warrant it's OWN thread? Rather than burying it inside a hijacked thread. And with no evidence its just another fish story- :-* :-*
Yeah...what she said...
Hey Ghey Nascar idiot redneck- shut your ass- :-*

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
Nascar or Fishing? said:
SLAYERFISH said:
Yeah...what she said...
Hey Ghey Nascar idiot redneck- shut your ass- :-*
:D :D :D

Hey that guy might have some merit as far as being there....dunno about the fish. We DID see three guys cross the pressure ridge when we were there and they changed spots a LOT. Saw them catch a few fish, but didn't see any monsters.

MIN: we fished sucker cove area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts