Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to 11-mile late saturday and the wind was howling so just had a campfire and drank with a friend and my wife.Launched the boat at 6am sunday and headed to stoll mtn,skunk.Tried near inlet and lazy boy areas and nada.Went back near stoll mtn. and I nabbed a 16" bo on a silver croc,also lost 2 fish.Buddy caught 16"bo on a silver kasty,also lost a couple.We were drifting in the breeze,although not very fast! And we were throwin lures,not trollin!(I hate trolling).The wind started picking up around 1030 and I caught a 15" bo on worm under a bobber.Missed several, actually broke 3 off cause they insisted on going underneath my boat and the edges under there are very sharp.  At 1100 am,wind started howling and bites stopped.  Decided to go to my new "Honey Hole",a little bay to the south of the main boat ramp.Drifted into the bay until the 15 ft deep zone then anchored. Threw out worm bobber combos and the friend threw a kasty.My wife and I started pounding the bobos on the worms and my bud got a 21" cutty about 4.5 lbs on the kasty.We ended up keeping 10 fish,we threw back about 12, and missed many others.Another x-clent day at E-mile!
          I'm the better lookin dude in back-

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Hey Slayer, your hair look like that under the hat too? hehe. Nice fish, you have 11-mile dialed in man.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
jigginpig said:
Slayer,

I didn't know you knew Keith Richards, let alone fished with him ;)
Dude, That is so freak'in funny bro!!!!!! I just spit water all over my computer screen!!!! LoL LoL LoL

-Jay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts