Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
My buddy and I are going to 11-mile on Sat. also. I`ve hit it for a month and a half qf weekends so far. Every time has been great so far! I`d rather go to 11-mile Res. right now than any other lake this year. the traffic on I-70 is the deciding facter so far. going- and coming back!!!

· Registered
53 Posts
Hey- guys, does anybody know for sure what the rules are for motor-vehicles on the ice at 11-mile? I have`nt been over to the ranger station to look at the posting board in awhile,but I`ve fished there for many years and this is the first time i`ve seen snow-machines and 4x4s on the ice!!I know it`s against the law--so whats up? Anyone know?

· Registered
53 Posts
As I was waiting for my buddy to get to my house to go to 11-mile, he called me up and said he couldnt go because as he had his gear ready to load up, his lab was nosing around and hooked her nose on an ice jig that was on a pole!! poor dog!! A hundred bucks later she's ok. we'll try again this sat. but I went and caught a bunch of fish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.