Registered
9,266 Posts
I think that might be 'nymph prince" from this site. LoL

WoW, What a great looking fish!

[me=Jay] [/me]

D

·
0 Posts
That is a big fish! I wish Larry wouldn't have his cistomers hold them way out toward the camera like that. It makes it difficult to figure out how big they really are. And that pike is plenty big en ough no matter how you hold it. Nice fish.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Don In Denver said:
That is a big fish!  I wish Larry wouldn't have his cistomers hold them way out toward the camera like that.  It makes it difficult to figure out how big they really are.  And that pike is plenty big en ough no matter how you hold it.  Nice fish.
I've never tried this, but someone once said that you can use your knuckles as a crude measuring tape. So it goes, no matter how tall or how heavy a person is, the distance bwteen the pinky knuckle and index finger knuckle is roughly the same for adults. Don't know if it differs between males and females.. If this works you could measure the width of your fist, and apply it to that guys picture to get a rough estimate.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey guys is it Eleven Mile or Spinney that has a place called somthing like "Coyote Cove"?
I forgot which lake it was at, because I caught some pike from shore at that place.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
khabibulin said:
Hey guys is it Eleven Mile or Spinney that has a place called somthing like "Coyote Cove"?
I forgot which lake it was at, because I caught some pike from shore at that place.
I'm pretty sure it's Coyote Ridge and at 11mile.

·
Registered
414 Posts
ok thanks, and at elevemile you can fish other things beside artificial right?

Its bin a long off season for me. I have forgotten alot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts