Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nope, they go in rainbows, but they'll come out browns-:eek:
Now THAT'S funny! A nice rarity here - CLEAN humor. I know you guys don't think about it, but there are ladies and kids that read this site. If we had a "cuss pot" and I got the money, I could go buy a REALLLLLY nice boat!
Sharon

·
Registered
18 Posts
JUST MOVED HERE !!

I just moved here from the East...Stripers were just starting to pick up in TN, and the largemouth were getting a bit active in NC..I read up a little on the Pueblo and Eleven mile reservoirs before I got here..I already caught some smallies outta Pueblo (last weekend) , so I was just wondering about Eleven mile, we have never caught Pike or Salmon, used to crush the Wallys in Kansas and a few Chain Pickereal so Im looking forward to a big Lake trout, Pike or Salmon giving my ultralite tackle a workout LOL...any advice on fishing Colorado would be nice..Im good with the rainbow trout caught them in every state Ive been in , well except VA..:confused:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the mile only populated with trout and pike? And the DOW wants the pike out, so there's no limit? Of am I mistaken?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Now THAT'S funny! A nice rarity here - CLEAN humor. I know you guys don't think about it, but there are ladies and kids that read this site. If we had a "cuss pot" and I got the money, I could go buy a REALLLLLY nice boat!
Sharon
Now where are the Pueblo West and Federal Boulevard CFF cow pattie mouths when you need them?

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the mile only populated with trout and pike? And the DOW wants the pike out, so there's no limit? Of am I mistaken?
Trout, pike, perch, smallmouth, suckers, and carp.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts