Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught a boatload of fish late in the day after the hurricane had abated. Witchers Cove, dam side, in the shallows. Kept 4 to eat (limit of course). Temps was around 50 degrees with a slight breeze, and caught them on the same inline spinner I always catch them on.

If someone would tell me how to post a pic without it counting against my upload limit, I would appreciate it so I can post pics of the trout I kept. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Muni,

In photobucket, under "share this photo" simply copy the url next to "IMG" and paste in CF.

Another way when posting to CF is to use the "insert image" feature with the yellow background and little mountain range and paste the photobucket url of your pic that says "Direct."

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Way to go Tater!

·
Registered
902 Posts
good job braving the elements! 11 mile can be brutal with hurricanes. I seen Lake George had a funnel form last summer.

are you allowed to have ice and fish in the live well on the way out ans? why do we get inspected leaving clean lakes?

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good job braving the elements! 11 mile can be brutal with hurricanes. I seen Lake George had a funnel form last summer.

are you allowed to have ice and fish in the live well on the way out ans? why do we get inspected leaving clean lakes?
I fish from shore, so this was my cooler of death. No boat unfortunately.

·
Registered
740 Posts
- 11 mile has some ANS issues per the CPW 11:
Plants - Eurasian watermilfoil
Animals - New Zealand mudsnail
http://cpw.state.co.us/thingstodo/Pages/BoatInspection.aspx

Not trying to start a debate and I have feelings on both sides of the ANS program; just my two cents.

Nice take tater - I was there from 11 to 12:30 and the wind was a ***** in the area I was in (winward shore)

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Boom, those problems have been in effect for a couple years now...nothing new!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts