Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forecast is for a low of -4 and a high of 23F on saturday. It'll be chilly out there boys.

·
Registered
943 Posts
that will be balmy. but then, iwear tank tops year round ;D

·
Registered
863 Posts
Are you going to give up...stay home...wait for better weather?
Darn, I was hoping Maybe I can could take over your spot and catch a fish or two. 8)

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I dug my shelter out of the garage last night. It cuts down mobility but I can be nice and warm.......It has room for 2 people, I will be charging by the hour to use it! ;D

Dan

PS bring your own bucket!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Wind forecast I saw was for 12 mph average wind speed, which means it will vary between no wind and probably 20 mph, and most of the time hover between 8 and 12.  At least that's how it usually works where I fish.  I suppose it could just be a steady 12 all day, though.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I sure wish I could be up there with you guys. This woking on weekends thing really cuts into my social life. Someone let me know if you have a tuesday or Wednesday available and need a partner. I hope all of you have a great time. Catch a fish and drink a beer for me.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good Luck You guys! If I could be there, I would... BUT I will be at the Air Force Academy watching my son fold a doe-head like a cheap suit!!! We need to show up at 6:00 am..... Hopefully he will have the tag filled by 8:00am... Maybe that's still time to gut the thing, hang it in the garage and head out!!

Anyway, you will do JUST FINE at Stoll. I was passing by and stopped for an hour and a half and iced my limit this week. Just try to be quiet on the ice... NO group power jumping or anything!!!

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts