Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to sell both together. Both have DI and SI. Only have one transducer lol lost the other, i think i tossed it in the trash on accident.

$2000.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
It is saw it first hand in kansas...the marcum was picking up crappies buried in brush piles when their little noses would stick out...the vex didnt have the same ability...saw them saide by side...

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
well hell then, I'm sold on it!!! Trade ya an RC plane for it!!!

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
LOL...We aim to please!!! :thumb: What Marcum are you using? I just checked out the LX-6...impressive!

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
cough! cough!! cough!!! Holy ****...think I'll get 2 for that price!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
It is saw it first hand in kansas...the marcum was picking up crappies buried in brush piles when their little noses would stick out...the vex didnt have the same ability...saw them saide by side...
This exactly. When me and tommy are fishing Antero with my Marcum I can see the trout deep in the weeds while Tommys Vex cannot see anything!

Also IT can see crwadads on the bottom of Atown at 55 ft.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Slayer Lets be honest because when you need to warm up and use the fish call you see all sorts of **** no one else can see. :p

What about the article that was discussed years ago written by a guide who was sponsered by vex stating that it was scientifically proven the high power output by Marcum causes cancer in fish. Also the high power makes the fish piss them selves while swimming in a tight circle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts