Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Colorado Springs Sportsmans Warehouse board....

ELEVENMILE RES.
"Trout: Good to Very good, boat and shore folks having an epic time, catching over 30 fish! Almost every bait was working.
Northern Pike: Water temp needs to rise a little bit more for us to see more.
Walleye action has been picking up using jerk baits, shiners on slip bobber, worm on lindy rig. Leeches have been working as well."

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Wow... I didn't know they even had Walleye at 11 mile... of course I have only been there once and that was so long ago I thought I had never been until the wife reminded me lol.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow... I didn't know they even had Walleye at 11 mile... of course I have only been there once and that was so long ago I thought I had never been until the wife reminded me lol.

They don't......that's the reason I posted it, I figured a few others would key in on it for the laugh that it is.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
According to the Colorado Springs Sportsmans Warehouse board....

ELEVENMILE RES.
"Trout: Good to Very good, boat and shore folks having an epic time, catching over 30 fish! Almost every bait was working.
Northern Pike: Water temp needs to rise a little bit more for us to see more.
Walleye action has been picking up using jerk baits, shiners on slip bobber, worm on lindy rig. Leeches have been working as well."
plus the boat ramps closed 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
The reports they post and the ones the CPW puts out are not worth much-outdated and full of misinformation.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
The reports they post and the ones the CPW puts out are not worth much-outdated and full of misinformation.
The exploiter is not any better. I saw a lake update for PLO a couple weeks back where the reporter stated clearly that the water was dropping which couldn't be farther from the truth. WTF is wrong with people.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The exploiter is not any better. I saw a lake update for PLO a couple weeks back where the reporter stated clearly that the water was dropping which couldn't be farther from the truth. WTF is wrong with people.
They just post lake updates so they can get points......

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
They just post lake updates so they can get points......
HAHAHA.. Good spread the misinformation to the exploiters!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Oh and FYI, Net Neutrality is on the chopping block again. This time with Trumps FCC pick. So unless you want a pay site like the exploiter to have a faster connection than the good ol' CF then you should make a comment to the FCC.

Here is the link

gofccyourself.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts