Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just figured i let everyone know on here i was just at Absolute Angler on 64th and Wads they have a 12-14 ft aluminum fishing boat 4 sale out front of their store for $1200 it was sittin on the trailer and looked like it was ready to go Mercury i believe on the back not sure of the HP and a trolling motor on the front 2 seater ummm i guess thats about it just figured id put it on here because i see alot of ppl askin about aluminum boats for sale so there ya go!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Good lookin' out! Wish I had the money right now!! I am tired of my inflatable with a trolling motor!! No, not really. But I do wanna get a real boat that I don't have to pump up!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i like that store it has a good selection of stuff and plus its a block away from my house!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I will have to check this boat out. I usually go to the store often but havent gotten there in a long time. Brett is very helpful adn is patient when you are trying to figure stuff out!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think it is an 9.9 Yamaha or Johnson...boat looked in good condition for the price. Wishin' I had the funds as well. Little boys and little boats are just fun!!!

Stan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts