Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to pass along an invitation to everyone for our Christmas Party this coming Wednesday December 22nd from 5-9PM.
See linked flier below with all the details
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=dex9cgdab&v=001KvOA9nYSxsqRNDwapuXePbO1XST_QiDbXFQJ4S67QzK_yqGCuG_c4JluzWoC73y_l-U1LySv5nbM-AnLKwGMdRLoHiqQklBAuQTa2QDAkbUK6dO7xex5T0xl5R-R7HDJvY3eOjslByVbiMDA_0VKmQ%3D%3D

Following the film showing Frank will be doing a Q&A on Eastern Rises and the Experience. He might even twist up a few of the mouse patterns they used in the movie!

Free Raffle, give-a-ways, food, and drinks all evening!

I hope to see you all there!

For more info 720-851-4665

Theo

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thanks for the casting lesson a few weeks back, Theo. You have a nice shop down there. I'll see about coming down again. Frank is a nice guy. I spoke with him at the Fly Fishing show last winter; real down to earth gent. I love when he drops the F-bomb on one of your tying videos on your site.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Just watched Eastern Rises yesterday. Some awesome footage and huge trout! Just wish it was longer. 40 minutes is not enough! Frank is cool.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I second that!

That was a lot of fun Theo. Remind me, though, the next time I'm in the shop I'll show you how to "properly" shotgun a beer ;D

Good times. Thanks again for the hospitality!

Tom : )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts