Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flows are perfect and it's fishing better than you might think right now. I saw ZERO other people, found about 10 eager browns, and lost about half as many. Don't leave home without a few princes. As is usually the case, the father you walk the better it gets.

When you find the t-shirt + skeleton in the water you know you're getting close to the good spots. No kidding!(it's a deer though)

Where else can you fish and ice climb on consecutive days? Forget texas... god bless colo!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
human cannonball said:
human cannonball said:
Is that the des? (I don't like you naming the creek, but I don't mind asking you what climb that is! :D)
Disregard...I googlefied it. I was correct.

Nice pics!
thanks. hey, sorry if I burned anybody naming creeks... I figured anything routinely named on trouts fly + other blogs was sort of well known. Really, if I see anybody else that did the trail running/rock scrambling/bushwhacking to get where I was... I know they're worthy!

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
gfunk said:
human cannonball said:
human cannonball said:
Is that the des? (I don't like you naming the creek, but I don't mind asking you what climb that is! :D)
Disregard...I googlefied it. I was correct.

Nice pics!
thanks. hey, sorry if I burned anybody naming creeks... I figured anything routinely named on trouts fly + other blogs was sort of well known. Really, if I see anybody else that did the trail running/rock scrambling/bushwhacking to get where I was... I know they're worthy!
There are big cats that shoot bees out of their mouths down in there.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Beautiful pics! The red spots on that brown are really vivd.

I think I'm going there tomorrow morning. hc isn't, but his New Year's wish for you is that your sack falls off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts