Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Spaceships, mirrors, NASA... I know what happened to the cat and all, but you guys are killing me. ???

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
The colors and textures make this one of a kind...wait it is one of a kind!!

You did awesome, tell your professor from a fellow educator that this deserves an A+

TH

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Ridiculous. Love that fly ;D
Damn you must be bored surfing all the way back to 2005 ;D you need to go help your partner boon hang stuff on his pegboard then take a pic of how it looks :D :D.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Theo's got a girlfriend ;D
nice fly, that is a ton of materials, I thought I tied on some bigggggg hook, but that take the cake -- bravo young man

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Trout said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Ridiculous. Love that fly ;D
Damn you must be bored surfing all the way back to 2005 ;D you need to go help your partner boon hang stuff on his pegboard then take a pic of how it looks :D :D.
Crappy weather, november, no ice, long day at work so I didn't feel like doing anything, etc etc. Yes. BORED.

·
Registered
475 Posts
You metioned showing the fly to your friends back in Colorado......Where are you at?

Nice fly I hope you got an "A" on that assignment. I would give you an "A+" for bringing Tina in on that project. ;)

John G.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Wow...that's a blast from the past! I was a sophomore in Nashville when I tied that ugly glob of super hair and schlappen. Who's diggin' up 5 year old dirt on me? :p

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
PescadoDiablo4 said:
Wow...that's a blast from the past! I was a sophomore in Nashville when I tied that ugly glob of super hair and schlappen. Who's diggin' up 5 year old dirt on me? :p
me :D :D

I saw a hot chick and a giant fly. I had to comment it even though it's so old.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Wow, it works for me! Good work!

a little aqua-net to kill the droop?

now let's see a Copper John.

Cheers!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts