Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1972 14ft Seaking fishing boat 3 bench seats and is on a 16ft trailer. Great boat for Aurora, Chatty, and Cherry Creek. Below is what is included.

Eagle 320 Fish Finder with trolling motor mount
55lb Minn Kota Vector Trolling Motor
35lb Minn Kota Trolling Motor
Life Jackets, and pad seats.
Battery for the motors and fish finder included only 2 years old.

I am asking $1,200 or OBO the trailer has a title however boat does not but a bill of sale will be provided. I have had the boat since 2007 is a great boat but I am upgrading this spring and I need to make room for the new boat.

PM or text me at 303-594-5479. All offers consider.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Ahh, the old Monkey Ward Sea King. I almost drowned in a 12' one years ago on Dillon. Just bad luck, happened to be in the middle of the lake with a 7.5 horse motor when the storm of the decade blew in. Good memories!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kastmisser- your a brave soul :smile: to have something that small out on Dillon well maybe not but much braver then I am. I used this boat mostly on wake free lakes around town, Bear Creek, Chatty, Aurora, Arvada, Cherry Creek,Boyd and few smaller lakes/ponds up in the Fort Collins area. Like I shared this boat isn't going to get you on 11-mile or somewhere windy like that hence why I am upgrading.

However for the smaller lakes or someone on a budget it is money I have out fished countless people who had fancier boats and even place 3rd one year at the big tourney at Aurora with it. Also had it out at night on Chatty countless times and slayed the eyes with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts