Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states. I'm selling a 1995 14ft smokercraft vhull boat. has some work done, has fishing platform for front & back. Built in storage in front & back 3 storage compartments. Floats perfectly fine everything runs just have lost my itch to fish boat has sat for 2 seasons & it's time to move on. Also comes with 2 trolling motors a front one & rear. One is a Minn Kota 55 thrust & the other MotorGuide W45 Wireless 48 Inch 12V Wireless Pedal Bow Mount. Also if price is right I'm willing to part with a lot of fishing gear.. I mean alot. Boat is ready to fish asap once the weather warms up!! I forgot how to post pics but I'll have a craiglist add up soon as well. Thanks

Asking 2000.00 obo

Contact here or by phone 303-870-3444

Sean

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
What is the hull weight? Was the front casting platform factory, or did you add that yourself?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4 person or 465lbs

700lbs persons, motor, gear, 15 hp motor

No it was built by my friend & I, it's the 2nd boat we had done this too. Very nice boat for the smaller metro area lakes. I used it at Aurora, Arvada, Bear Creek, Quincy, pretty much everywhere but the bigger lakes due to not having a gas motor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts