Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a guy that has a 15 hp Johnson 4 stroke with only one hour on the motor. He'll take 850 for it.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it. He said he would sell it to me for $850. I bought the boat from him today. Guess I should have bought the motor also. Was just too big for the porta bote.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, could have...but I didn't have a need for it and I knew he was selling it for an older gentleman. In fact, I did tell him it was worth $1400 or $1500. I also told him I'd post it on the forum. He's a nice guy.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was also just happy to get the port a boat for the price I paid considering it has only been used once still has the plastic on the trolling motor plate 4 years ago he paid almost $2,400 for it

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
nice motor for a 14 boat, don't have one of them though lol, looks of his garage floor I would say it was taken care of...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice motor for a 14 boat, don't have one of them though lol, looks of his garage floor I would say it was taken care of...
Yeah the guy selling it for the older gentleman is the one with that garage Great Garage. He also has brand new take off wheels and tires for Toyotas. I picked up a set yesterday for $600. Complete set wheels and tires

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the guy selling it for the older gentleman is the one with that garage Great Garage. He also has brand new take off wheels and tires for Toyotas. I picked up a set yesterday for $600. Complete set wheels and tires

Wheels and tires

1 - 11 of 11 Posts