Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Canoe for Sale! The canoe is a 1986 or 1987 16' Fiberglass Sears. It has 2 seats and transom mount in the back. It is rated up to a 6 h.p. engine. When I purchased the canoe it was beat up and had a crack in the middle. I have put a lot of time and money into repairing the crack and now it is strong and leak proof as ever. In addition to repairing the crack I filled in several gouges, scratches and pits before sanding and painting the entire thing.

I did not do any finishing work to the inside of the canoe aside from a little sanding so you can still see the fiberglass patch. I bought the materials to do the finishing but never followed through with it. I will throw in the flooring resin if you want it.

This thing is big and could easily fit 3 or 4 people with additional seats. I have had it out with my girlfriend on a few occasions and we decided that canoeing is just not for us.

The price is set at $200 obo. I will throw in two brand new Cabelas oars as well. If you would like to contact me please text me at (515) 460 1018 or email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,
If your canoe is still available I may be interested. I'm getting laid off soon and will have a little free time this summer.
I'm in NW Denver (highlands neighborhood) near 38 and federal.

thanks
Rusty

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Rusty I sold it a couple weeks back. My fault for not posting the update. I thought I deleted all of the threads or ads I placed on various websites but apparently I forgot this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts