Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1982 Tracker Tournament TX.  17' Merc 50- starts every time.  extra prop, butt seat and rear chair, navigation lights, aereated live well, bildge pump, 40# Minkota bow mount, life jackets, anchor, Hummingbird fish finder, 2 batteries.  Cheap cover, bimini top (kind of a rag but it's shade).  New seat installed this season. Carpet well worn-The motor had a new "power pack" (whatever that is) installed about 5 years ago.  Water pump may need to be replaced- still pumps and motor does not overheat but the stream where it pees out looks a little weaker than it used to be. (sad but so).  Best offer over $1500

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: 17' Tournament TX

I sent email pics to the guys that asked.  If they didn't come thru pm me and I'll try something else.

·
Registered
121 Posts

I would like to see some of those pics I'm wanting to get a decent boat for a good price or something I could possibly make some payments on so I would be interested..

[email protected]

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks- still for sale and still negotiable. I did dig out the paperwork and it's an '82. I don't think I lied about anything else... but I am a fisherman.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

NO, I swear! You should have seen it!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Mama says it has to go. $1800