Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share here first. Car is in Utah not Colorado.

MOPAR MUSCLE 1972 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA FOR SALE – I have a business opportunity I can’t pass up on and need a little bit more $$$ for it. The car is originally 318/904 column shift, yellow w/ green top and interior. I have the clear title. I have to get close to $4500 for it, which I feel is a fair price considering all the parts that come with it.
CONDITION- This is a full project car that has been fully disassembled. All the parts to assemble are there with the exception of some of the original grill parts. Most the stuff was bagged and tagged.
RUST – Needs quarters extensions, trunk floor replaced. Has small hole in drivers floor. Frame and rest of floor is solid. Rockers will probably need some work (bubbles under paint). Inner fenders look are good except for hood hinge area. Fenders and doors have no rust on them.
BODY PARTS INCLUDED – New quarters, extensions, trunk floor, front valance w/ new lower grill, and rear valance with cutouts. Perfect used Cuda bulge hood w/out hood pins, decklid, and header panel. I have collected almost everything needed to switch the grill to a 71 style including; NEW bucket backing, reproduction Premiere Plastics grill, and argent headlight bezels; USED original buckets, rings, cheese grater inserts, and C-chrome.
DRIVETRAIN AND ENGINE PARTS – Comes with the original 318/904 engine tranny combo, and a 1972 360/727 combo. I Haven’t been into the 318. It ran when pulled. The bottom end of the 360 has been freshly rebuilt, and the top end is still disassembled. I also have an overdrive 4 speed tranny from a truck. I also have two rear dropouts, both non suregrip 3:23 and 3:55 ratios. Engine parts include several sets of heads including some good 308s. Used edlebrock airgap manifold, new street demon carb, used headers. Alot of extra parts.
OTHER PARTS INCLUDED – New chrome reproduction mirrors, rebuilt door hinges, brackets and some parts to upgrade disc brakes to 11.75” brakes, new gas tank, new vinyl top, weatherstripping kit, slotted mags on the car, 14” rally wheels, and cop car wheels.
INTERIOR – Pretty much needs full resto.
I’m positive I have missed/forgotten some of the parts I have for this car as I live in Colorado and the car is located in northern Utah.
Call Ryan at 435-seven four zero-9946 or email at ryj440 at Hotmail dot com
Pics upon request

1 - 1 of 1 Posts