Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
im a little boat poor at this time, good winter projects. the wallygobler is not getting any attention out in the snow bank.
better get after it, bob! spring is coming fast and i wanna catch some kokes out of the passenger seat of her this year! hope yer well.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
better get after it, bob! spring is coming fast and i wanna catch some kokes out of the passenger seat of her this year! hope yer well.
she will be ready, transom is all welded up by the local welding instructor. Need to get toons welded up when weather gets a little warmer, shes in allot better fishing shape than the Sylvan. Got some new paint over winter

Attachments

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
The floor on that Sylvan doesn’t look pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it came out in vaccum cleaner and handfuls of mush. new floor is in, pre drilled, double coat of penetrating epoxy and riveted in place with 3m 5200 on rivits. hummm way way better than new.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
she will be ready, transom is all welded up by the local welding instructor. Need to get toons welded up when weather gets a little warmer, shes in allot better fishing shape than the Sylvan. Got some new paint over winter
right-on... looking forward to the resurrection!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
hey bob... there's her new name... "The Resur-E-rection", lol, or "Bob's Phoenix" >:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts