Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reduced until next week then off to winter storage!!!
For members here 1st before Craigslist then price goes up!!! It's a 1993 Jayco Eagle Series 10, 25th Anniv. model. It is in good shape with normal wear for the age. Box is 10 ft long with a queen bed at one end and a full bed at the other, opens up to 20 ft long total. Has new tires & wheel bearings(last fall), new pump faucet(last fall), new heater motor & control circ. board(last spring), new propane regulator & tank(last month), new battery(last spring). Has a 2 burner stove that can also be connected and used outside, converter for use on battery mode or plug into 112v, refridge(not used in years but worked last time needed), table folds down to make a third bed. Can sleep 6 very cozy!!! ;D Does have a canopy, but wind took it once and bent the stock poles, but I do have a couple of better poles I will throw in. I have taken great care of this unit the best I can, wanting to upgrade to larger unit!
$1500.00 here, as low as I'll go...well below others for sale!!! If interested PM me here or email me at [email protected]
Thx
Tony

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 1993 Jayco tent trailer

I like to give fellow forum members 1st crack on my deals!!!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Re: 1993 Jayco tent trailer: Reduced!

I shouldnt do this because I will have to do it for everyone...but what the hell it's Christmas...this ought to put it over the top...if someone buy's Tony's tent trailer...I will throw in the photo below autographed!!...watch the stampede now!!...

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gone...Thx ED! Great meeting the 2 of you and hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!! As soon as I can get Zman to autograph a Zcalendar I'll get it down to you!!! :D

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Looking forward to it-may frame the picture and put it up in the camper-to bring me good luck!!!!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
kirbydog said:
Looking forward to it-may frame the picture and put it up in the camper-to bring me good luck!!!!
I'd worry about the calendar attracting bed bugs...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts