Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1998 Polaris 600 RMK snowmobile. Xtra-10 suspension, liquid-cooled twin engine, 136" track, 1.75 lugs. Sled is in very good condition with approx 1600 miles, cowl has a few cracks, runs great, new windshield ($50), new seatcover from custom upholstery shop ($200), and a new Polaris fitted cover ($125). Trailer is a 2 place tilt with spare tire, rolling jack, and fully functional with all lights working. May separate if someone wants the sled only. $2,500 for sled and trailer.

B

·
0 Posts
thats the first year of the 600 liberty engine I believe, that thing eats 700's for breakfast great ice sled,,,,

·
Registered
709 Posts
Just curious.... what is a 136" track considered? long...short?

I know someone who is looking for a Polaris rmk but they want a long track for the deep powder.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
lambdebois said:
Just curious.... what is a 136" track considered? long...short?

I know someone who is looking for a Polaris rmk but they want a long track for the deep powder.
Short now a days.... Back in late 90's 2000 era it was a long track. Longest track offered on a production sled in 2000 was a 151 Summit.

BTW The 1 3/4" is a better track on these Polaris sleds than the 2" for those years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts