Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 1999 Kawasaki Kx250 two stroke motorcycle. In very good condition, and has never been raced. If your interested please let me know! I can send you pics.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Methiolate Man if you had been a week earlier. I just got 2 new ones.a 125 and 250

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i already have a cherry 01 yz 250 it goes plenty good. all my other bikes i have sold i have had the best luck actually putting them in the paper. i've taken them out to the tracks and went to work with em in the back of my truck and nothing has worked as well as putting them in the paper. now is when i sold all of them, right around tax refund time.. good luck bro..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My friend has Yamahas version of the CR500, and that thing is a beast. I learned to ride dirt bikes on it. If you can ride a 500, you can ride any bike. Too much power to handle!

·
Registered
16,652 Posts
jamiehughes said:
NEVER BEEN RACED???? what the heck did you buy them for??? wring them babies out, they like it that way...
"Never been raced" used to mean that it got the [email protected] beat out of it at Rampart! I learned to ride at Rampart on a 79 YZ400, still know all the trails by heart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts