Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name says it all. This little trolling motor has run perfectly for years. I took it off my boat a year ago and have not started it since, but I am sure it will fire right up. It is a pull start, manual tilt 4 stroke. I am not sure how many hours are on it, but if someone tells me where to find that out, I will check. The motor is a long shaft.

It comes with a Troll Master throttle that is basically a throttle dial that is up by the steering column. This thing makes it so you can keep the speed controlled to the tenth of a mile per hour.

I will post up pictures tomorrow.

$900.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'll trade you for a 20hp Johnson that came with my boat I just couldn't get started?

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
surprised this isnt gone...great price for a 4 stroke...they are quiet and sip gas...used ones dont show up much for sale...

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
Yep really! I would love it but gotta collect on the snowmobile and trailer I sold 1st! If you still have it J. after I get paid I'll PM you for sure!

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
These are great motors. Good deal here for somebody!

Oyey, I'll buy the Troll master if you are able to separate. ;D

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the positive input everyone.. Unfortunately, I won't separate the troll master from the motor.

I was asked by a couple people why I am selling it or why I took it off the boat. The reason is because I don't use it and it adds weight to my boat and doesn't balance quite as well. I used to troll quite a bit in a couple tourneys a year and I just don't do that much anymore. I changed my boat to be more conducive for fishing on a deck in the rear of the boat. When I did that, taking off the kicker was an easy decision and a good one.

I considered keeping it for future use, but after a year of having it off, it is clear I am not going to use it much, if at all. I hate to hold on to stuff for the sake of maybe.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it is.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are a couple pics of the motor and the troll master control. The gas line I have is pretty shot. It works, but it will need replaced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts