Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assembled this tray-full of 24 shallow-running crankbaits especially for pond bassin', after growing weary of my 'regular' crankbaits burrowing into the bottom vegetation time after time. Almost every one of these lures does its thing only a few inches below the surface & stays there -- allowing you to call up fish from the moss w/o running into it. XL (14" x 9") Plano 3700 tray w/label comes with purchase, and notice two Rapala Jointed Shadraps are still in their boxes.

Invested about $100, asking $20, OBO.

Only proviso is that you will have to meet me (around Broomfield) to pick it up, unless you want to pay shipping.

PM if interested.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Re: 2 Dozen Crankbaits + Tray

Let's see -- box and three crankbaits are worth about $20 Hop. What happened, did you discover fly fishing?

Alan

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

albow said:
Let's see -- box and three crankbaits are worth about $20 Hop. What happened, did you discover fly fishing?

Alan
Would certainly like to, Alan. Mainly have discovered that part of facing one's mortality is coming to grips with the fact that life is too short to pursue all of one's desires. (Not to mention that there are many things more important than seeking to do so.) Trying to pare back and narrow my focus a bit more realistically. :)

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Bwaahahaahahahahaa...he's buying swim baits! ;)

·
P I K E
10,071 Posts

Hop said:
albow said:

Alan
Would certainly like to, Alan. Mainly have discovered that part of facing one's mortality is coming to grips with the fact that life is too short to pursue all of one's desires. (Not to mention that there are many things more important than seeking to do so.) Trying to pare back and narrow my focus a bit more realistically. :)
No No No!!! Say it ain't so Joe!!! ;D Hop, he who dies with the most toys WINS!!! At least thats my reason of madness!!! >:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts