Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st the new lifetime parks pass for seniors will go on sale in nov. it will be $175 for those 64 years and older.

2nd the water level is holding now, so JM has all we can give. sure hope it helps down there

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Byron, is the lifetime parks pass transferable to different vehicles (for instance if you buy a new one)?

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
That's definitely good news. Does anyone know if 11mile and spinney for sure close Oct 31? Or is that a rumor?
Not a rumor Kyle...SUX!!! From their site...

Boat Ramps - 10/15/2010
The Witchers Cove Boat Ramp closed for use this season on Sept. 07th, 2010. The North Shore ramps will close for use on Oct 31st. At that time the lake will be closed to all boating including kayaks and canoes. Belly boats with fins will still be permitted since they are classified as fishing aids, rather than vessels. Belly boats with oars, sails or small motors are classified as vessels and are also excluded.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
TthePikester said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
That's definitely good news. Does anyone know if 11mile and spinney for sure close Oct 31? Or is that a rumor?

Boat Ramps - 10/15/2010
The Witchers Cove Boat Ramp closed for use this season on Sept. 07th, 2010. The North Shore ramps will close for use on Oct 31st. At that time the lake will be closed to all boating including kayaks and canoes. Belly boats with fins will still be permitted since they are classified as fishing aids, rather than vessels. Belly boats with oars, sails or small motors are classified as vessels and are also excluded.
That's the most retarded sh!t I have ever heard in my 26 years of life. Let's keep raising prices of everything while having less service....HATE

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
TthePikester said:
Rivrunnr1 said:

Boat Ramps - 10/15/2010
That's the most retarded sh!t I have ever heard in my 26 years of life. Let's keep raising prices of everything while having less service....HATE
Yep, must be Larry's fault!!! LOL... ::) >:D ;)

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
walleye seeker said:
Oyey said:
Byron, is the lifetime parks pass transferable to different vehicles (for instance if you buy a new one)?
Jason
it would have to be, at 64 a person might live 25 or more years and have several rigs in that time
I am scared of you driving at age 88!!! HAHAAHA....

Thanks for the heads up, I think I will get one for my dad for Christmas.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Oyey said:
walleye seeker said:
Oyey said:
Jason
it would have to be, at 64 a person might live 25 or more years and have several rigs in that time
I am scared of you driving at age 88!!! HAHAAHA....

Thanks for the heads up, I think I will get one for my dad for Christmas.
hell-o... i'm scared of his driving NOW :eek:

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
walleye seeker said:
Oyey said:
Jason
Just read up on this pass, and no it isn't transferable...??? Here's the article.

Good news for Colorado residents who are 64 years and older! Senate Bill 10-071, passed this year, provided the authority for the Parks Board to offer a Lifetime Senior Pass. The new Aspen Leaf Lifetime Senior Pass will be available also on Nov. 1. The pass is $175 for a lifetime member card, which entitles each cardholder to receive one annual Aspen Leaf vehicle pass each year to display on their vehicle. Annual passes for a second vehicle registered to the same person/household are available for $18. For more information on all passes, visit http://parks.state.co.us/ParksPasses/.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that is the same as it is now. if you sell your rig you have to scrape off the old tag and take it in with your recipt and thay will issue you a new sticker for your new rig, thay do charge for the new one but it isnt the full price. if you have a new windsield installed you can git a new sticker the same way

1 - 13 of 13 Posts