Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to sell together. Older Vex and 2 man hut. Both are in decent but not perfect shape. The Vex has a small repaired cut in the transducer cable that does not affect the operation of the unit.
The Clam is an older style with 2 bucket seats that slide side to side and flip forward to access the rod hammock under the framework. The cover is in decent shape but has a couple of repaired tears. The bottom of the sled has a couple of worn spots that could be repaired with a pair of skis or slide rails. It comes with a travel cover.
Asking $250 for the combo. May throw in a rod or two for full price offer. Have pics on my phone to send when you call. I won't be around to check the site very often so calling is best.
Looney (720) 971-4224.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. I've used it a total of 2 times since I bought it from you so it's time to go. I did add a travel cover and some other accessories but it's in about the same condition. Very usable but not perfect.

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Just ask him pretty please with a cherry on top, he'll get back to you real quick! :smile:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Use the words Bernie Mexican Restaurant to get him laughing and get a $20 discount...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts