Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 more days people and it,s alaska time. Ice this ones for you a day of fly in fishing for huge northerns. 3 days fly in Lake Creek kings 2 days on the salt 3 fishing from the road system rainbows and greyling.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
HELL YEAH!!!! That sounds like a blast. Bring a camera a show us what we all are missing. I can't wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
My brother is up there now. I haven't heard a word from him! Alaska is loads of fun, really big and really uninhabitated.

Have a great trip!

Terre

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,
I will take lots of pics. I am ready to leave tomarrow can't get anything done at work anyways on vacation mode already. Talo let me know if you hear from your brother king runs are peaking this week .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Alaska is so nice CARIBOU and king salmon its like the outdoors area of America, hope you have a good time.

·
Registered
636 Posts
good luck stucco! Try to catch a big halibut and don't forget the pics. I want to see a moose or grizzly and of course FISH!!! Be safe brother.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leaving tomarrow weather is in the low 70,s for the next 4 days king run is soposed to peak this weekend. camara is packed . will let you know how it went in 9 days.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Good luck!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got back from Alaska temps in the 60's fishing on the rivers slow high water ton of fish with lock jaw.Pike fishing was off the wall 40 fish a day no huge ones though Ocean was killer calm whales, dolphins, seals, otters and puffins. we caught halibut lingcod rockbass and salmon.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
So did you have fun? :p

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
IF you cant figure it out you can email them to me and I will post them for you: [email protected], just make a comment about who you are on the board and the post you want them posted in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts