Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. What are yours?? :)

My Main goal this year is going to be to get my dad into some fish through the ice!! He recently moved back to Co from Ar so i have been enjoying some great open water fishing with him :)

I bought him a nice pair of baffin's to keep his feet warm and am working on getting him a good outerlayer!!

Some secondary goals i was thinking about setting but havnt commited to yet:

Catch a pike through the ice.

Fish at least 1 hike in location.

Fish a new location.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
My other "goal" is to get another newbie friend or two into their first big fish. Last winter I took 4 people lake trout fishing at different times who each got their biggest fish ever, and all were double digits. That's probably as much fun for me as sticking a big one myself.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
My other "goal" is to get another newbie friend or two into their first big fish. Last winter I took 4 people lake trout fishing at different times who each got their biggest fish ever, and all were double digits. That's probably as much fun for me as sticking a big one myself.
Well Don.. You know my dad has never caught a double digit fish though the ice before.. Actually dont know if he has even ever caught a laker before either :)

Only time me and him went ice fishing together(At Jackson Res.) he only caught a couple stocker bows.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
RVinson said:
Well Don.. You know my dad has never caught a double digit fish though the ice before.. Actually dont know if he has even ever caught a laker before either :)
You get him decked out in warm stuff and we'll strap him to the sled!! :D

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RVinson said:
You get him decked out in warm stuff and we'll strap him to the sled!! :D
LOL. Sounds good Don!! Actually Sounds Great!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Slimer said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Catch more than a dozen and a half like last year ::)
Wait, you ice fish?

And then what?
Well done. Correct usage of the word THEN. You are progressing my friend.

And yes, I ice fish. I will be quite a bit this year. I can't help it. I love fishing. I will even sink as low as ice fishing. That shows I love fishing more than Kurt. ;D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Slimer said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Catch more than a dozen and a half like last year ::)
Wait, you ice fish?

And then what?
Well done. Correct usage of the word THEN. You are progressing my friend.

And yes, I ice fish. I will be quite a bit this year. I can't help it. I love fishing. I will even sink as low as ice fishing. That shows I love fishing more than Kurt. ;D
Take him with you when you go. You'll hate him after about 10 minutes.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts