Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Thanks for the great time at the Festivus last night:

kraz, zman (Mark), Don B, Don In Denver, DanDan, madcatter (Justin), dbm (Jon) & wife (Susan), longdraw (John), slimer (Rob) & wife (Denise), oyey (Jason), hop (Jon) & wife (Priscilla), pikester (Tony) & wife (Ingrid), Eyechaser (Jeremy), Solesearcher (Jeremy), Dave (from Aurora Gander), jigman and girlfriend (sorry, didn't catch the names!), Neal/CO, Hogmaster (George), Jeff (from Aurora Gander), Bernie, silent light (Jim)

I know we had some paparazzi there so pics should be coming soon!

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Thanks again for ramrodding it, Mike. Thanks to Gander Mtn., Tony tThePikester, and Eagle Claw for the swag and to Longdraw who graciously brought some of his bass jigs and shared with everyone.

It was a fun night!!

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
That was a lot of fun. Thanks everyone it was nice to see old faces and nice to meet Oyey and Silent Light! Special thanks to Hogmaster for carting me around so I could get fully tuned up!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Thanks again for ramrodding it, Mike. Thanks to Gander Mtn., Tony tThePikester, and Eagle Claw for the swag and to Longdraw who graciously brought some of his bass jigs and shared with everyone.
No problem & thanks also to Tony & John for the goodies!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
thx 4 the good times...it was nice 2 meet bernie/neal/oyey (finally), silent_light, dandan, creedence, hogmaster, hop n seeing old friends...ya'll missed the after party at dbm's :D

tebow n chance...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
That was awesome Mike and all!!!...lots of laughs...a geezer table...and a little kids McPlay Place table...it rocked...nice to talk to many of you!!!...and some not so nice...Ingrid was incredible!!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
The_Mad_Catter™ said:
Good times! Land bass were found holding tight to structure. Finnesse budlight patterns were key :D
With nitrogrease applied liberally to the head and rim of the jig and lure...

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
A good time was had by all I think....some more than others for sure. :D First Festivus I have made a point to attend but certainly not the last. Great to see old pals and really nice to meet others in person for the first time. It was a room full of quality peeps and a pretty impressive lineup of talent as well.(what level of quality is still open to discussion). To all those whom I came into contact with last night I want to offer an apology. I didn't mean to come across as standoffish or unsocial.....I was a little off my game. I am ordinarily a bit more conversational. ;D And Bernie.......can't wait to hear how you got spooled on 20lb fireline in LaPaz! ;) May you be so lucky!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
solesearcher34 said:
... I am ordinarily a bit more conversational. ...
:eek: :-X ::)
I say we put him and Hobie in a room and see who's ears fall off first!!!...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Kind of debated going all day, but left very glad I did. Bottom line is that I guess I care about and enjoy all these guys, and it was really great to see/talk to each & every one. Appreciate the friendliness shown to me by all. Couldn't have been nicer.

Priscilla was afraid I would go off and talk w/people and leave her by herself. But Ingrid, Tony's wife, who is so nice, made that worry a moot point. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts