Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

901 - 920 of 933 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I caught my first carp through the ice today. It hit a wax worm fished 6" off the bottom in 7'. Not a huge fish, but fun, and a first.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
without further ado......

I turn around to see Ricky's rod bouncin, yell out to Ricky who was about 30yds away "Ricky your getting a bite", then the reel starts ripping, and Rickys Dickies rod saver is working flawlessly. As I wasnt sure whether the rod would stay above water, I grabbed it and reeled her on in. Little did I know Ricky was going to be PISSED OFF BAD!
18" LMB

14" Perch

Rickys 13" perch

Ricky and My big perch of the day

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Nice honkin' perch and a wicked largemouth...hopefully you drove so that you weren't made to walk home for landing the big bass! ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had to post this for a friend. And as such I blocked out his face. Fitting and all since he's a fan of insane clown posse. Actually, he's not but it's funny and the extent of my photoshop. Moments after I took this picture a radical white haboob rolled through...

Forgive my editing. It's not my call to show the location even though I was there.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Nice trout!!!...

Is that Neal?...he has shown his face before...looks like his purple finger nails...we started calling him Maybelline as a result...

901 - 920 of 933 Posts