Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys and girls, it's up and running!!! Let's have some fun and good luck to all!!!
http://games.espn.go.com/stock-car-challenge/en/frontpage

group name is... ColoFisherman.com
motto is... Fishin

Be sure to read the new rules, it is a salary cap league this year...$100,000.00 for a team!!!
If you were an ESPN member last year the sign in is the same this year.

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard Brett, good luck!!! I just read Richard Petty Motorsports may shoot the moves on Danica next year, as a third team! Could be interesting in 2012 already. ;D

·
Registered
603 Posts
Bud Shootout this Saturday!

I'm going with Stewert for the win. New surface at Daytona could make things interesting.

Brett

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep!!! Shootout practice today at 3:00 on Speed Channel. I'm going to stay true with Jamie Mac. but I'm really going to watch for Kahne...looks realy strong in that new RedBull car!!!

I love this story! Ole Juan isn't top dawg in the EGR camp anymore...Jamie Mac taking all the spotlight away from the Mad Columbian!!! ::) :D
http://www.nascar.com/news/110210/jmontoya-bpattie-poised-for-rebound/index.html

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
lol I am not a big fan of nascar, but lack of football gets me into different things, Im in.

·
Registered
603 Posts
That was a pretty cool race to watch. If I would have listened to myself after the duels, I would have done much better in the league. But oh Well.. Next week:)

Good Job Trevor.. He earned alot of respect in the garage and I suspect he'll do very well in the sport.

Brett

·
Registered
542 Posts
I didnt really like the 2 car draft.Hopefully things will return to normal this Sunday at Phx.It was very cool to see Trevor win the 500 and the Wood Bros and Petty back in victory lane.That kid has a bright future ahead of him.

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Get your pics in for Bristol on Sunday. Should be a great race...crash fest!!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
:D I can't believe I'm leading our little group :D

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep...good job! Last race was a throw away for a few of us, hate that Vegas race... :mad:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Here we're either shaping up to be slightly good at this thing, or we're extremely lucky!!!! :D :D :D

Next week though.... I hope we don't get knocked off our pedestal lol I know anything can happen at Martinsville

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I kind of watched the race yesterday. I don't like this type of racing. And Im pretty sure its gonna be a lotto on who does what. I'm just hoping that I do 2 points better than you :D :D :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
That was a cool finish.. I don't think I could have made picks any worse than what I did. yikes I have a lot of catching up to do now !

Brett

1 - 20 of 27 Posts