Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
XI5 48", 36 volt, 105 lb thrust

One year old unit in perfect condition. Complete with wireless foot pedal & remote, either can be used to control it from anywhere in the boat.

Pinpoint interface for Lowrance or operate off the built in GPS.

Spot Lock is bar none, the most important new tool for a boat in the last several decades. I don't know how I fished w/out it for so many years.

Hook it into a graph and it will run depth contours, jog positions and run from way point to way point by itself. It can even be controlled from the graph.

I have run the spot lock for hours in a day with very minimal battery drain, seems to have considerably lower power draw than my MK troller.

Came new on a boat I bought late last year. I am a die hard MinnKota guy and just replaced it w/ a Ultrex.

Pick up only, Co.Springs.. but I do travel south and east for work and may be able to meet.

Specs and videos: https://www.cabelas.com/product/home/motorguide-xi-with-pinpoint-gps/pc/105625080/c/603491580/motorguide-xi-w-pinpoint-gps-bow-mount/1701906.uts?slotId=1

Sells new for $1850, I'm pretty firm at $1100

contact me [email protected]

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$800. hate to see it collecting dust. Spot lock is such a game changer:thumb:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dam, that is a good price but I'm with you a die hard minnkota guy as well.
I did like the MG power usage, def seemed to be easier on the batteries on a full day of use.

Also like the wireless pedal, I just couldn't get used to the super low profile and lack of "feedback" or feel as you turn. Power is great and spot lock seems just as good as the MK.

Only drawback I have noticed on the Ultrex.. it is several times heavier than the MG and you can def tell the difference (much less bow lift on a light weight hull)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
48" is pretty short.

Sounds like some length envy ;D standard bass boat TM length is 46".

Unless your fishing three ft waves,have a pontoon or deep V walleye boat, its plenty long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts