Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

Registered
Ok, I can tell them you sent me if I get stopped.

I'm just following orders officer.

Registered
Pete, Just an FYI, Dr. Fisher, your mental health professional, said if I am not mistaken, you need to get out, exercise - walk a stream or lake shore, catch some fish, take a few home for eating, you need the vitamin D (from the sun) and Omega 3's (from the fish) for mental health stability.

Isn't that true Doctor AO Fisher?

Registered
Pete, Just an FYI, Dr. Fisher, your mental health professional, said if I am not mistaken, you need to get out, exercise - walk a stream or lake shore, catch some fish, take a few home for eating, you need the vitamin D (from the sun) and Omega 3's (from the fish) for mental health stability.

Isn't that true Doctor AO Fisher?
We all need to follow Dr. Fisher's advice. I haven't done a good job of it myself. But I am stepping things up.

Registered
Actually, i've taken my dog out for a run every day since I got him 10 years ago. He keeps me from getting lazy. I love the mountains and from spring to late fall i'm in the mountains hiking, scouting, or hunting. Also, some creek fishing.

I have to admit this virus crap has slowed me down this year. I just bought a new to me flintlock. No cop will stop me from going out to shoot it. I love doing woods walks with muzzleloaders. Shooting knots in stumps and dead trees from different angles and distances. Kind of simulating the different shots i'll get when hunting the dark timber. I always have a small game license in case I get stopped by a warden. I just say i'm hunting for coyotes. We can hunt them year-round, so he can't say anything. I'll be doing that as soon as the snow gets out of the high mountains.

Registered
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
I picked up 2 of these to try them out: Megabass Vision 110 Jerkbaits

Some of the mat colors are $15.49. That's a bargain for these lures. 馃槃 I swore never to buy Megabass Visions because they are too pricey for a jerkbait. That stuff is just too rich for my blood. We'll see if they produce... But I don't see myself buying $25 jerkbaits, even if they do produce. They just happened to be cheap enough, relative to some other jerkbaits I do buy. Anyway, for you Megabass fanbois, consider this as a public service/announcement for "cheap" Visions. 馃槃

Registered
1. Bought a new G Ride -- 2020 Subaru Ascent. Can't beat 0% financing and 90 days deferred payments.

2. Snagged a sweet Sig P365. It's sexy.

3. Been loving throwing MB 110s (lol AO) for eyes and lmb

4. Trying to keep the kiddos busy and created a ninja course in the backyard, had a birthday parade for the little guy on Monday -- had a table of shots and a cooler of beer and canned wine -- you drink what you touch type of deal.

5. I want to upgrade my Phenlix ML to another St. Croix AVID ML.

6. For ice later, a panoptix would be fire but we have friends that have them who fish with us a lot so maybe not. Them things are heavy!

Registered
Discussion Starter #68
1. Bought a new G Ride -- 2020 Subaru Ascent. Can't beat 0% financing and 90 days deferred payments.

2. Snagged a sweet Sig P365. It's sexy.

3. Been loving throwing MB 110s (lol AO) for eyes and lmb

4. Trying to keep the kiddos busy and created a ninja course in the backyard, had a birthday parade for the little guy on Monday -- had a table of shots and a cooler of beer and canned wine -- you drink what you touch type of deal.

5. I want to upgrade my Phenlix ML to another St. Croix AVID ML.

6. For ice later, a panoptix would be fire but we have friends that have them who fish with us a lot so maybe not. Them things are heavy!
Life seems to be treating you well! (y)

On Megabass lures: there are certain things in life I swore not to associate with because they are just too rich for my blood... Other things on the list: golfing, fly fishing, skiing..

On the Panoptix: a friend got one for ice fishing in 2018. He and my nephew covered miles, trying to find fish. I think they gave up in the early afternoon. They were thirsty from all that running around... They also figured this would be the only way to salvage the day:
thumbnail_Resized_20171229_155444.jpg

馃槃

61 - 68 of 68 Posts