Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday at the DBM Open...

Sorry for the chitty pic you can thank Hogmaster for that. The fifth fish is half cut off :eek:

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Very nice Jon!!! Congrats to you two!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Excellent!!Nice work! We were going to fish it yesterday but I sold my Ranger and was meeting a guy to look at a new boat. We fished the ABA couples today at Boyd it was.... BRUTAL! If we woulda weighed all 15 bass we caught they would weighed about 3 lbs total. That lake is a joke.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
NICE!! Looks like some nice smallies and largies were caught!!

What was big fish??

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks dudes it was friggin magical. :flypig:

We did not weigh for big fish but a number of 5+ fish were brought in. :jaw:

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Thanks dudes it was friggin magical. :flypig:

We did not weigh for big fish but a number of 5+ fish were brought in. :jaw:
x2 :jaw:

5+ lb largies and Smaillies? From the few pics i have seen it looks like a pretty even mix.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More largies than smallies but both were well represented. We had 2 of each.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Congrats again Jon, monster sack. My 1st time fishing a tourney and I by no means am a bass guy. Did it for fun and learning experience. I came in 1st in the walleye divison lol.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
You didn't cover half your face with the white board...I'm soo disappointed LOL!

Great job guys!!!!

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats again Jon, monster sack. My 1st time fishing a tourney and I by no means am a bass guy. Did it for fun and learning experience. I came in 1st in the walleye divison lol.
Hey good to meet ya. Did you have fun? What did you think?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I had fun, but I was beat lol. I can fish from sun up to sundown with the best of them. But it's more relaxed. Just trying to get one in the boat took a lot out of me haha. All I got was shorts. Have an open there again next year please. Nice to learn new things from the home lake. I have never fished that style and that depth ever. All new to me. Good times. Just seeing your bag was worth it.

·
Registered
24,553 Posts
Nice work!!! When's the smallie fish fry??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts