Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the Nuggets were able to bring in a couple big names here to Denver would that be enough to keep Melo? Watching the game last night, I was thinking why not bring in 2 more big names? Two names that come to mind would be CP3 and Dwight Howard! That would be fun to watch, right? Or is that not even an option? Or does Melo just want out? Maybe he's not really looking for the title? Who knows! Just a thought!




Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
If the Nuggets were able to bring in a couple big names here to Denver would that be enough to keep Melo? Watching the game last night, I was thinking why not bring in 2 more big names? Two names that come to mind would be CP3 and Dwight Howard! That would be fun to watch, right? Or is that not even an option? Or does Melo just want out? Maybe he's not really looking for the title? Who knows! Just a thought!




Jim
LOL

They don't want to come here, they want to go 'there'....

He's gone bro, just learn to accecpt it like the rest of us have. :D

By the way, I was thinkin' the same thing last night, well kinda...was thinkin' how sick we'd be with a big like Howard...pretty much the only piece we're missing....until Melo leaves, anyway. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mrwigglestheworm said:
baetisrun1 said:
If the Nuggets were able to bring in a couple big names here to Denver would that be enough to keep Melo? Watching the game last night, I was thinking why not bring in 2 more big names? Two names that come to mind would be CP3 and Dwight Howard! That would be fun to watch, right? Or is that not even an option? Or does Melo just want out? Maybe he's not really looking for the title? Who knows! Just a thought!




Jim
LOL

They don't want to come here, they want to go 'there'....

He's gone bro, just learn to accecpt it like the rest of us have. :D

By the way, I was thinkin' the same thing last night, well kinda...was thinkin' how sick we'd be with a big like Howard...pretty much the only piece we're missing....until Melo leaves, anyway. :p
I know that it's all but done! I was just telling Kraz that it really sucks when you have pros that would rather party than win! I will say that Howard is a beast! Oh well. Thanks for bringing me back down! :D




Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Nice thought. But like kenny said the die is already cast :mad: #### him!!!!! The sooner he leaves the better! At least we will know what we have after the dust settles.

The West is wide open! Kobe is on his last leg and so is Duncan. Nash is like 37? We need to make sure we don't get Mutomboed and get some talent for Melo!! Harrington can step into his position. I like the back court of Affalo and Lawson! We need bigs to go with Nene.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,176 Posts
Yeah, I'm ready for him to go....Looks like the Nets deal would be the best we'll ever find, if Melo will sign the extension...

Favors...three 1st round picks...a couple of expiring contracts..Sucks that two of the picks are Houston's and LA's...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
hobiecat said:
Yeah, I'm ready for him to go....Looks like the Nets deal would be the best we'll ever find, if Melo will sign the extension...

Favors...three 1st round picks...a couple of expiring contracts..Sucks that two of the picks are Houston's and LA's...
Funny how the Lakers always seem to find those diamonds in the rough!!! Pull the trigger!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
Neal/CO said:
hobiecat said:
Yeah, I'm ready for him to go....Looks like the Nets deal would be the best we'll ever find, if Melo will sign the extension...

Favors...three 1st round picks...a couple of expiring contracts..Sucks that two of the picks are Houston's and LA's...
Funny how the Lakers always seem to find those diamonds in the rough!!! Pull the trigger!
Easy to get players to play for a winning team...

As for pulling the trigger, that's contingent on Melo loading the gun...he has to sign his extension first, otherwise we can't really do much with him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Neal/CO said:
hobiecat said:
Yeah, I'm ready for him to go....Looks like the Nets deal would be the best we'll ever find, if Melo will sign the extension...

Favors...three 1st round picks...a couple of expiring contracts..Sucks that two of the picks are Houston's and LA's...
Funny how the Lakers always seem to find those diamonds in the rough!!! Pull the trigger!
Easy to get players to play for a winning team...

As for pulling the trigger, that's contingent on Melo loading the gun...he has to sign his extension first, otherwise we can't really do much with him.
He is dying to goto a east coast **** hole. Last time I looked the Nets meet that criteria ;D
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top