Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is why carrying rods in the back of your jeep is bad (or good). I had some honey-do's I was out doing before I picked up the woman from work and Had about 30 mins to kill. Since I found myself driving on Garden of the Gods rd. I decided to visit pikeview, luckily I had planned to hit some ponds after work (something came up) but I still had night crawlers in the jeep. Got there around 4:30 tossed out a rod with powerbait and salmon eggs and 1 with night crawler. Caught one around 4:45 on salmon eggs, caught the 2nd around 5:10, left at 5:15 was a little late picking up the woman. :p
Both were about 11 inches, hit extremely light so use 1 splitshot and salmon eggs if you go... Had the lake to myself was a perfect day too wish I would of been able to hit it earlier. Water is super clear and water levels were about average.

So here is the soon to be WSA online tournament winner, I double dog dare someone to beat it.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fishingkats said:
i hope you win
Haha its a sad day when a stocker rainbow wins an online fishing tournament. But I wont complain. :p

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Walking Eagle said:
ePiC, you gotta clean your floor, man.
Haha thats the dock I was fishing off... I dont keep stocker trout.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All I'm saying is it will be sad if and 11 inch stocker wins the tournament... This was more of an entry to make everyone else catch some fish.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
My pics aren't developed yet. Sadly, I didn't take the card when I was fishing, but I decided to keep a 16" bow and that will be the leader as sad as it is. Stinks too cuz I caught a brown in the low 20 inch range and let it go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts