Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Jiffy Pro4 8” propane auger. I purchased this back in 2016 and I want to pickup a drill auger instead.

I’ve had zero issues with this auger to date.

Auger comes with Cabelas case, tools that came with it, blade plate, manual and extra bottle of Jiffy oil.

Not sure if the 5 year warranty (2 yr remain) will transfer but if it doesn’t I’d file the claim for you, if ever needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Good luck. not much market for these things anymore. You can get a drill auger combo for less than $300.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Good luck. not much market for these things anymore. You can get a drill auger combo for less than $300.
True the pistol bit auger i got was $175 brand new and the drille was $150 worth every penny, lighter and practically silent. Surprised Jiffy hasn't gone bankrupt yet and surprised that Home Depot hasn't jumped on the whole drill auger market.

·
Registered
443 Posts
True the pistol bit auger i got was $175 brand new and the drille was $150 worth every penny, lighter and practically silent. Surprised Jiffy hasn't gone bankrupt yet and surprised that Home Depot hasn't jumped on the whole drill auger market.
Home depot sells the Clam Plate...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Bigassbassman,

Good to know, I haven't been in a home depot in a long time. I was on the ice shanty forums last year when someone recommended a sale on their website that had a brushless drill with battery I got it and bought the pistol bit and been LOVING it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Fish up north or late season in the mountains. I hang on to my Pro4 just for those reasons. Otherwise, I only use my milwaukee/nils.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts