Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very nice 300 Weatherby mag for sale. It is a Remington 700 action, custom engraving, muzzlebreak, stainless, synthetic stock. If interested please email me directly at [email protected] and I can email you some pics.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's in great shape and I'd like to get $550 for it. It has scope rings on it as well.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
This sounds like a very good looking rifle but, how many rounds have been put through it? Has it been taken very good care of?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You've heard of the Nike comercial: "Just do it"! The rifle is in great shape and has had about 10 boxes of ammo shot through it. I have been very thorough over the years cleaning it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Weatherby is still for sale and I'd like to sell it before the big game rifle seasons start. I have dropped the price to $450. You can give me a call at: 970-663-0649 if you are interested in looking at it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to sell this before all the hunting seasons are over. My price has dropped to $400 and if I can't sell it for that I'm going to hang on to it and use it as a back-up!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought I would give this another try and bump it back to the top. Please let me know if you are interested!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts