Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Water Wolf:
You might check out Sportsman's for that trolling motor. I looked at the BPS transome mount but Sportsman's has the MinnKota #30 lb. for the same price. I bought mine last week and it seemed to me that the Minn Kota was a superior product to the BPS. It felt a lot sturdier and it has a telescoping handle. I can't wait to get mine on my canoe!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not offended at all. i was thinking somewhere around $50 would be fair. that saves ya enough to buy a deep cycle battery and you are good to go. it may be spoken for already though. i will know for sure by tonight.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
walleyenator said:
this motor would be perfect on the fiberglass boat i"m selling.
>:D
yes it would. thats a neat little boat you got. i had this motor on a coleman crawdad which is very close in size and weight. i upgraded to a 50# thrust motor so i could water ski behind it. >:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Totally off topic, but what kind of boat is that you got there dave110man? Looks pretty nice in the little avatar pic you have. It almost looks like the 14 ft. cobra that I bought last year (but nicer!!!). I have a 50# minnkota on it, and it pulls it around just fine, and keeps you in position all day long. Take er easy!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
scotone said:
Totally off topic, but what kind of boat is that you got there dave110man?  Looks pretty nice in the little avatar pic you have.  It almost looks like the 14 ft. cobra that I bought last year (but nicer!!!).  I have a 50# minnkota on it, and it pulls it around just fine, and keeps you in position all day long.  Take er easy!!!
thats my dreamboat. its a 18', '89 bayliner trophy bass. got 80# thrust minn-kota auto-pilot, 125hp outboard, two airated livewells, front and rear fish finders, bimini and a 5 gal kegerator. i am hoping to put a humminbird 997c on it this spring. it really doesnt have a kegerator but i may have to get one just to make it perfect. >:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts