Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
36 Fly Tungsten Chironomid Assortment- Hanak Barbless Hooks- Ice or Flyfishing- $80 Delivered w/ Case

I just finished up a new assortment. I was commissioned to do a custom assortment and I figured I might as well do a few. The whole purpose was to tie something with the best materials possible. I used Tungsten beads and barbless Hanaks which are great hooks, to say the least. They’re insanely sharp and sturdy...just really good quality. Check the listing for more details-

https://m.ebay.com/itm/36-Tungsten-Chironomid-Assortment-Hanak-Barbless-Hooks-Best-Materials-Possible/222792376625

If you guys have a custom order or questions or anything like that, please message me directly. It’s easier for me to check my messages instead of a bunch of posts. These aren’t just for flyfishing. You can use these to ice fish, as well. Give them a shot!!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
803 Posts

36 Tungsten Chironomid Assortment- Hanak Barbless Hooks- Best Materials Possible
Popular 1 viewed per hour
Email to friendsShare on Facebook - opens in a new window or tabShare on Twitter - opens in a new window or tabShare on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab | Add to watch list
Seller information
cheech658 (163 )
97.9% Positive feedback
Save this Seller
Contact seller
See other items

Item condition:New
Quantity:

4 available / 1 sold
Price:US $80.00 Buy It Now
Add to cart
Best Offer: Make Offer
Add to watch list
Add to collection
Free shipping
New condition
Located in United States
Shipping: FREE Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
Evergreen, Colorado, United States

Ships to:
United States
Delivery:
Estimated on or before Fri. Jan. 19 to 80642
Payments:
PayPal Visa/MasterCard, Amex, Discover
Credit Cards processed by PayPal
PayPal Credit
Get more time to pay. Apply Now - opens in a new window or tab | See terms - opens in a new window or tab
See payment details
Returns:
14 days money back, buyer pays return shipping | See details
Guarantee:
Money Back Guarantee | See details - opens in a new window or tab
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
Covers your purchase price and original shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts