Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have interest in a 4-6 man Cabelas Ice team Hub Black?
$200, used once bought in oct 10', one of the hub tiedown straps is broken, easy fix.
Just too big for me and I'm way to lazy most of time to set it up, even though it only takes a minute or two.
I figured out I'm more of a flipover shelter type of guy.
For an additional $40 I'll throw in a Mr.Buddy and a couple bottles of propane. The heater is a reconditioned unit I purchased from Cabelas in october 10', worked well the first few times, and then the pilot would light and I would hold for 30 seconds as per the instructions, but it did not stay on. So there is some kind of issue with the gas line probably. More than likely another easy fix.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
I can def. vouch that it hasnt been used more than 1 time!! Fuker is to lazy to ever set it up!! Brings it with but never sets it up.. then actually stopped even bringing it. LOL

The one time we did use it at Chambers.. it worked great!

·
Registered
648 Posts
RVinson said:
I can def. vouch that it hasnt been used more than 1 time!! Fuker is to lazy to ever set it up!! Brings it with but never sets it up.. then actually stopped even bringing it. LOL

The one time we did use it at Chambers.. it worked great!
Thats crazy, i think i would die if i tried to drag one of those huts into chambers that snow up there is deep. :D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Fistfullafish...the problem I believe is the safety feature for an oxygen sensor...I have the same problem with mine...two ways at Lake John solved it for me...put it by a draft of air from the outside...or blow on it when you are trying to light it...it just seems to need more oxygen...and then once it gets going it seems ok...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
zman said:
.... blow on it when you are trying to light it...it just seems to need more oxygen...and then once it gets going it seems ok...
If it works when you blow on it then it must require lots of hot air. >:D

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
go_fly_fishing said:
still got my stuff for sale if you might want to trade. >:D ;D i know we kinda talked about it
http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=65618.0
I might have been interested, if the hut didnt look rode hard and put away wet. :-\
May have a better chance of getting rid of them, if you were to clean them off a bit. Honestly, sorry to say dude, but I have no interest in trading for some gear that owner obviously didnt take care of at all.

However, if the auger is in good shape (regular maintenence, etc) I may consider partial trade.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts