Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spool of 4 wt sharkskin GPX taper (FWF) fly line... Used 4 times (if I can sell before Friday, it will not be used again). $40 shipped to wherever you want.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TonyQ said:
Can't get past the sound can you. I love the stuff good deal
Nope....

casts like a dream, but I can cast pretty ok with regular line.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, haven't tried it. Hear about it, but havn't... Might not for a while. I am stocking up on old stock of Sage line that is about 30-35 bucks a spool.. I love the stuff and it's being closed out all over. I should be good for a couple years.

I still have the sharkskin on my 8wt, and love it for distance casting, but wont use it for trout.

Line is sold by the way.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HOGMASTER said:
Oyey have you tried Airflow. Tim hooks me up at the dealer show and they are some sweet casting lines.
http://www.airflofishing.com/shop.cfm/fly-lines/fly-lines/75/6110
I tried the old version, but only for a few casts and on a buddies rod that was real slow... coultn't feel the stuff really, but not because it wasn't nice, just because the circumstances... I will try it eventually for my big rigs... For the small stuff, it will be hard to get me away from the Sage line.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Oyey said:
HOGMASTER said:
Oyey have you tried Airflow. Tim hooks me up at the dealer show and they are some sweet casting lines.
http://www.airflofishing.com/shop.cfm/fly-lines/fly-lines/75/6110
I tried the old version, but only for a few casts and on a buddies rod that was real slow... coultn't feel the stuff really, but not because it wasn't nice, just because the circumstances... I will try it eventually for my big rigs... For the small stuff, it will be hard to get me away from the Sage line.
Yep his big stuff is his best! Salt & Warm water are sweet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts