Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I spent the whole week last week fishing the NWT at Lake Winnebago in Wisconsin so I hadn’t been out on PLO for nine days. Nothing had changed and fishing is still great!! My clients caught 60 eyes yesterday from 17-22 inches. Fish were anywhere from 3-15 feet deep. They kept one limit and released some other keepers including the 22 incher. Water temp was about 64.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
good report Neal, how did you do in the NWT? a few or my friends have been doing good here, everything seems to work now from cranks to worms. with luck i will be out in my new LOWE 14 feet and black and 20 hp soon.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good report Neal, how did you do in the NWT? a few or my friends have been doing good here, everything seems to work now from cranks to worms. with luck i will be out in my new LOWE 14 feet and black and 20 hp soon.
I was paired with Ed Stachowski the 2016 Champion and we finished 27th out of 116 teams. We had a blast and are going to prefish the Saginaw Bay tournament together. Day two the temp dropped 30 degrees and it poured all day. My day two partner and I weighed in a small limit and I dropped to 49th.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
that is how i did most times 1 st. day was good enough to think you might get in the money but day 2 would not help and you wind up in the middle of the field. the only money i won in MWC was 2nd place big fish on the 2nd. day a whopping $ 75.00

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Neal how much do national ones cost to enter?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I spent the whole week last week fishing the NWT at Lake Winnebago in Wisconsin so I hadn’t been out on PLO for nine days. Nothing had changed and fishing is still great!! My clients caught 60 eyes yesterday from 17-22 inches. Fish were anywhere from 3-15 feet deep. They kept one limit and released some other keepers including the 22 incher. Water temp was about 64.
YES !!
Me and 2 of My Buddies fished Mon. - Thurs. mornings from maybe 6:30 till Noon.
Conservative estimate that We boated at least 250 Wallies.... Got about 40 over 18".. biggest was 23".. released of course.
Got about 25 Smallies mixed in with the Eye's.... biggest there was 17.5" By My Cousin.
My Cousin also got a 5lb Cat with an Orange Walley Diver still stuck in its mouth :eek::eek:
GREAT fishing.... a bit windy at times in the afternoons, BUT.. that was cocktail time anyway, so no problem. >:D>:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts